Sometimes It may happen !!!

I was in Delhi on 11th december. I was just passing through the 10 Janpath. The foothpath was crowded with people. There were poor and the rich, everyone was there.(might waiting for someone) I was also like them but people in the crowd were looking at me curiously .......... I don't know why ? (May be because I was going towards them ,,,,,,,,, in India, late/akele jate ho to aapaki taraf VIP ki tarah dekhate hai !!!!!!!!!!!. ) I was with my friend. We were talking frankly and crossed the main gate of the 10 Janapth( official residence of the Soniya /////// Rahul Gandhi too...... ) I was thinking about the entire Gandhi family,,, Panditji, Indiraji, Rajivji, Sanjayji , soniyaji and rahulji ...... I was looking very proudly at that historical house------------- ultimately it is the political powerhouse of the nation.( I know India is democratic nation)
I was lost in the past, entire history of the nation was moving like a film....... Pre- independence era....... 1st independence day.....nehruji.. delivering speech to the Indians / Indiraji's assasination/ 1984 sikh carnage/Rajivji's glorious era etc. ......... and soniya / rahuls present charishmatic image . I was coming towards the crowd. People were rushing towards me. Two people in business suit came near me and looked at me with respect . I was confused , my friend was frightened. I started walking fast. Those people followed me. And one of them asked "Exuse me Sir!!!!!" I was surprised. I was staring at this man. With confidence but little fear I asked them "What ?" He asked politely " Sir, Rahulaji Ka aap Dekhte Ho Kya ?" Second shock to me I questined " What? " He said"Sir hame Rahul ji ki appoimtment chahiye thi....... "Then I understood his problem. I said Only "NO". I rushed away from the place ...///// Socha jyada der yaha ruke to aur problem ho Jayegaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twist in the tale

Limitations of Government